A group of graduate students in Utah State University’s Bioregional Planning Program garnered a professional, peer-reviewed honor this fall in recognition of its efforts in providing alternative solutions for a picturesque region of southeastern Utah sought after for conservation, recreation and ...Click here for more
- Checkered Past: USU Students Mapping Future for Southeastern Utah
- QCNR Awards 2014: Nominate HERE by Dec. 6th!
- Hardware Ranch Elk Festival: Saturday, Dec. 14
- QCNR Winter Social, Dec. 5 @ 4pm in the Atrium
- Pando in Peril: QCNR Researchers Karen Mock, Jim Long and Paul Rogers Discuss Utah's Imperiled Aspen Clone
- WILD's Karen Beard Comments on Newly Released USFWS Study of Frog Malformations
- Thanksgiving Holiday Hours ~ 2013
- CANCELLED ~ Forestry Club Christmas Tree Sale
- QCNR Annual Report 2012-2013
- USU Wildlife Society Fundraiser, Nov. 23
Dec 4, 2013
Nov 27, 2013
QCNR students, faculty and staff, take this opportunity to honor your colleagues by nominating them for the 2014 QCNR Awards.
Nov 26, 2013
The Annual Hardware Ranch Elk Festival happens December 14 from 10:00am to 2:00pm. There will be fun and free family activities in addition to sleigh rides (at regular price).
For all QCNR Students, Faculty, and Staff. Come and celebrate the Holiday Season in the Atrium! Join us for a hot bowl of soup and a choice of delicious desserts from the "Dessert Contest".
Nov 25, 2013
Pando in Peril: QCNR Researchers Karen Mock, Jim Long and Paul Rogers Discuss Utah's Imperiled Aspen Clone
The world's largest known organism featured in Salt Lake City's 'City Weekly' magazine.
Study challenges '1995 Scare' but scientists acknowledge alarming decline of amphibian species.
Nov 23, 2013
The Quinney College of Natural Resources will be closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday, November 28-29, 2013. Normal business hours will resume on Monday, December 2nd at 8:00am-5:00pm. Have a safe and happy holiday!
Nov 20, 2013
This year's Annual Christmas Tree Sale has been cancelled. The Forestry Club apologizes for the late notice but was unable to secure an area to harvest this year's trees.
Nov 19, 2013
Check out our new Annual Report! The 2012-2013 year was successful for the Quinney College of Natural Resources at Utah State. ~ Dean Luecke
Money and Meat Shoot: Help support Utah State's Wildlife Society in a beneficial trap shoot November 23rd at 9am-1pm at the Cache Valley Public Shooting Range.