Environment and Society professor featured in "Explore Utah Science."
- Joanna Endter-Wada: Southern Utah Faces Tough Water Conservation Choices
- Joe Tainter: USU Societal Collapse Scholar Lends Voice to 'Global Chorus'
- Blake Thomas: Grad Student Helps Develop and Launch State's 'Utah Drives Electric' Website
- Emily Kalnicky, Mark Brunson, Karen Beard: "Hawaiians Growing Tolerant of Coqui Frogs"
- Jarod Raithel: "Holding Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand"
- Nancy Huntly: New 'ARTsySTEM' at USU Integrates Art, Science
- USU club aims to help locals deer-proof yards
- Utah research universities rank among globally acclaimed institutions
- Science and Society columnist Duane Jeffery switching gears
- USU Inaugural Professor says 'Don't Believe You Can't Save the World'
Dec 12, 2014
Environment and Society professor among world notables in newly released anthology of insights about Earth's future.
Dec 11, 2014
Thomas, a master's student in Human Dimensions of Ecosystem Science and Management, is alternative transportation program specialist for Governor's Energy Office.
Dec 10, 2014
Research by Environment and Society alum Kalnicky PhD'12 and faculty mentors Brunson and Beard featured in national media.
Dec 4, 2014
Wildland Resources and Ecology Center doctoral student featured in 2014 TEDxUSU video series. Raithel, a population ecologist, studies with faculty mentor Lise Aubry.
Huntly, director of the USU Ecology Center, and Mark Lee Koven, USU Art + Design faculty member, received National Endowment for the Arts grant to launch interdisciplinary, campus-wide initiative.
USU-led Berryman Institute for Wildlife Damage Management helps community co-exist with deer.
Dec 3, 2014
Utah State University ranked 73rd globally in earth and environmental sciences, and 169th among the top 500 U.S. institutions.
Dec 2, 2014
QCNR alum Duane Jeffery has taken a road less traveled. See article here.
Nov 26, 2014
Utah State University professor Karen Beard believes every research project you pursue should have people asking, “You did what?!?”