Lynn Ingram us coming to deliver a lecture, "The West without Water: A Climate History," as part of USU Natural Resources Week. The lecture, which is free and open to the public, is April 1 at noon in the Eccles Conference Center Auditorium on the USU campus. Listen to her UPR interview here.
- B. Lynn Ingram on UPR
- Dan Beard: Former Bureau of Rec Chief Argues Against Dam Building
- Nate Mouzon, Sarah Null Probe Vital Signs of Nevada's Ailing Walker River
- "Protect Water, Protect Life" Theme for 2015 Natural Resources Week March 28-April 3
- Register Now for 2015 USU Spring Runoff Conference, March 31-April 1
- Water Wars! QCNR Students, USU Water Quality Extension Contribute to Campus-wide Conservation Effort
- Jeff Warren: Montana's Red Rock Lakes a "Great Place to Be a Bluebill"
- All Aggies Invited to Participate in NR Week "Predator vs. Prey" 5K Saturday, March 28
- All Invited to 'Watermark' Feature Documentary, Tuesday, March 31
- Natural Resources Week Keynote Address: "The West Without Water," Lynn Ingram, UC-Berkeley
Mar 27, 2015
Mar 26, 2015
Daniel Beard served as commissioner for the Bureau of Reclamation for three years in the 1990s, but has come to the surprising conclusion that the agency should be abolished.
With Watershed Sciences/Ecology Center faculty mentor Sarah Null, aquatic ecology master's student Nate Mouzon is conducting research as part of the Walker Basin Restoration Program funded by the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.
Mar 23, 2015
QCNR Student Council hosts week of learning, service, fellowship, food and fun. In concert with USU's "Year of Water," the week focuses on Utah's most precious resource. View the week's schedule here.
Mar 20, 2015
Participation is FREE for students, who are encouraged to attend as much of the conference as their schedules allow. Register online in advance to assist organizers. Anne Castle headlines slate of top water leaders at the USU gathering.
Water Wars! QCNR Students, USU Water Quality Extension Contribute to Campus-wide Conservation Effort
Aggie residents across campus are waging "war" to see who can use the least water during the month of March. Brian Greene of Utah Water Watch, others aid effort to raise conservation awareness.
Mar 17, 2015
Wildland Resources doctoral student Jeff Warren, a research team leader with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, studying waterfowl.
Mar 10, 2015
Lace up your running shoes, dust off your prey or predator costume and join NR Week's annual 5K race. Pre-register in NR 102 for $7 (includes T-shirt); race day registration is $10. Join the fun!
Mar 9, 2015
During USU's 2015 Spring Runoff Conference, USU's Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art and the Utah Film Center host a free screening of award-winning film at 7 pm in the ECC Auditorium. Panel Discussion follows.
The Quinney College of Natural Resources and USU's 2015 Spring Runoff Conference welcome scientist Lynn Ingram of the University of California, Berkeley Wednesday, April 1, at noon in the Eccles Conference Center Auditorium. Admission is free and all are welcome.