Please join us! All QCNR faculty, staff and students invited to enjoy good conversation. Support QCNR's clubs. $1 for baked goods and hot beverage. Coffee free to students and $0.25 for faculty/staff. BYOC!
- Tuesdays Social - March 11 @ 10am in the NR Atrium.
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: Call for Abstracts, Registrants for Spring Runoff Conference, April 1-2
- Layne Coppock Honored as Inaugural Professor
- Peter Adler: In Grassland Ecosystems, Diversity Increases Stability
- 2014 Sustainability Summit - March 6 at Weber State University
- Congratulations to QCNR's Range Club on Excellent Showing at 2014 Society of Range Management Meeting in Orlando, Florida
- Jim Lutz: Breakthrough Study of Early Apes' Forested Habitat
- Karin Kettenring: Plant Genetic Diversity Key to Ecosystem Restoration
- Save the Date! March 22-28, Quinney College of Natural Resources Week
- QCNR Annual Report 2012-2013
Mar 8, 2014
Mar 3, 2014
Poster and oral presentation abstracts invited from undergrads, grad students, faculty and research staff; submission deadline is extended to Friday, March 7. Paper submissions invited from students for AWRA competition; deadline is March 3.
Feb 28, 2014
Environment and Society professor shares professional journey at gathering hosted by USU President Stan Albrecht.
Wildland Resources faculty member and colleagues publish in 'Nature.'
Feb 21, 2014
Intermountain Sustainability Summit - Student Poster Competition - March 6th at Weber State University, Ogden, Utah.
Feb 18, 2014
Congratulations to QCNR's Range Club on Excellent Showing at 2014 Society of Range Management Meeting in Orlando, Florida
QCNR Students excel in competitions; faculty members receive career recognition.
With colleagues, USU forest ecologist and faculty member in USU's Department of Wildland Resources publishes multi-institution findings in 'Nature Communications.'
Watershed Sciences ecologist publishes review paper in "Journal of Applied Ecology."
Feb 12, 2014
Join the QCNR Student Council in an exciting week featuring lectures, Loggers Ball and Breakfast,5K run, and Empty Bowls Luncheon.
Feb 11, 2014
Check out our new Annual Report! The 2012-2013 year was successful for the Quinney College of Natural Resources at Utah State. ~ Dean Luecke