Congratulations to Arthur Wallis who has been elected 2014-2015 Quinney College of Natural Resources Senator!
- Quinney College of Natural Resources 2014-2015 Senator, Arthur Wallis
- SOSNR & Stokes Nature Center Big Dam Cleanup: Saturday, May 19
- TODAY: 39th Annual Last Lecture featuring Dr. Nat Frazer
- Four QCNR Students Honored in 2014 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellow Search
- Research Week ~ April 7-11
- Karen Mock - QCNR 2014 Researcher of the Year
- Rain Barrels and How They Can Help the Environment
- Local Food, Local Source: A Direct Marketing and Organic Farming Conference, April 8-9 in Moab
- Utah's official state tree is now the aspen
- Congratulations! QCNR 2014 Scholarship and Awards Recipients!
Apr 16, 2014
Dr. Nat Frazer,Professor of Environment and Society, was selected by a committee of USU Honors students to deliver the university's prestigious "Last Lecture" on April 16 at 11:30am-12:30pm in the Performance Hall. The event is free and open to the public.
Apr 14, 2014
Lisa Green (ENVS) and Sara Kelly (WATS) named Fellows; Jimmy Marty (WATS) and Kyle Nehring (WILD) receive honorable mentions in prestigious competition.
Apr 11, 2014
Join us for the 10th Annual Research Week!
Apr 10, 2014
Karen Mock, Associate Dean and Wildland Resources Professor, was honored as one of Utah State University's Faculty Researchers of the Year during the 2014 USU Research Awards Gala that was held at the Riverwoods Conference Center on April 7th.
Brian Greene, Program Director for the Watershed Sciences Department met with Nibley residents to demonstrate how a diverter works on a rain gutter when installed to collect rain water in a barrel
Apr 7, 2014
Spearheading this event is Roslynn Brain, USU assistant professor of Sustainable Communities in the Department of Environmental & Society. In 2012, Dr. Brain developed and launched Extension Sustainability as a platform for individuals to engage in pro-environmental behaviors.
USU adjunct professor and director of the Western Aspen Alliance, Paul Rogers, provides lawmakers information about the tree...
Mar 31, 2014
Quinney College of Natural Resources Honors Top Scholars.