Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I have to come to the Library in person to renew the books I have checked out?
Rate This FAQ
You may renew library materials by phone up to two times. Call 435-797-2464 - Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm or you may sign into your account at the Merril-Cazier Library Online Catalog using your A-number and super password [http://libcat.lib.usu.edu] . From there you can view due dates, request titles, and renew selected items.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I find a video or DVD in the library?
- What is Boolean searching and why should I use it?
- What does it mean if a reading is on reserve? How do I access reserve materials?
- How do I know if the Quinney Library has a book?
- How do I find graduate thesis and dissertations?
- What kinds of materials can Interlibrary Loan provide?
- When do I use quotation marks in a search?
- What are subject headings?