Ask a Question
1 to 12 of 12 « ‹ › »
TOPIC: General Library Questions
- Do I have to come to the Library in person to renew the books I have checked out?
- How do I find a video or DVD in the library?
- How do I find graduate thesis and dissertations?
- How do I know if the Quinney Library has a book?
- How do I make photocopies at the Quinney Library?
- I would like to donate books to the library. How should I proceed?
- What are subject headings?
- What does it mean if a reading is on reserve? How do I access reserve materials?
- What is Boolean searching and why should I use it?
- What kinds of materials can Interlibrary Loan provide?
- When do I use quotation marks in a search?
- Where can I watch a video/DVD in the library?