Ask a Question
1 to 25 of 25 « ‹ › »
- Do I have to come to the Library in person to renew the books I have checked out?
- How do I find a video or DVD in the library?
- How do I find graduate thesis and dissertations?
- How do I know if the Quinney Library has a book?
- How do I make photocopies at the Quinney Library?
- I would like to donate books to the library. How should I proceed?
- What are subject headings?
- What does it mean if a reading is on reserve? How do I access reserve materials?
- What is Boolean searching and why should I use it?
- What kinds of materials can Interlibrary Loan provide?
- When do I use quotation marks in a search?
- Where can I watch a video/DVD in the library?
- How do I choose the right article database or journal index?
- How do I cite electronic information?
- How do I cite my sources and prepare a bibliography?
- How do I format a bibliography?
- How do I get full text online articles?
- How do I know if a web source is reliable?
- How do I know which kinds of sources to use?
- I am in a database looking for articles. How can I check whether USU has a journal without exiting the database?
- I know the title of the journal - how do I find if it is available electronically?
- What are "scholarly journals”?