USU professor Helga Van Miegroet is the 2014 recipient of the Women in Agronomy, Crops, Soils and Environmental Sciences Mentoring Award.
- USU Natural Resources Professor Receives National Mentoring Award
- Moose make a surprising move into Utah's Range Creek
- There's an App for Splat: USU Scientists Monitor Wildlife Crossings
- Algae Biofuel Can Help Meet World Energy Demand say USU Researchers
- Family Room: Wolves Need Space to Raise Offspring says USU Ecologist
- In Landmark Study, USU Scientists Ask: "Does (Brain) Size Matter?"
- A University Best: 14 Aggies Honored in NSF Grad Research Fellow Search
- Karen Mock - 2014 Researcher of the Year
- Quinney College of Natural Resources Honors Top Scholars
- Education Requires Sacrifice says Graduating USU Wildlife Scientist
Aug 7, 2014
Jul 23, 2014
"It is interesting they are in that area," said Dan MacNulty, an assistant professor of wildlife ecology at USU.
Jun 10, 2014
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, about 200 Americans die in animal-vehicle accidents each year.
May 29, 2014
Microalgae-based biofuel not only has the potential to quench a sizable chunk of the world’s energy demands, say Utah State University researchers, it’s a potential game-changer.
May 15, 2014
Without adequate space to raise their offspring, wolf packs lash out at competing clans and fight to the death to protect their turf states Dan MacNulty.
May 1, 2014
USU scientists contributed to a landmark, multi-university study, in which researchers gathered data from 36 animal species to determine evolutionary factors linked to self-control.
Apr 10, 2014
Kyle Nehring (Wildland Resources and Ecology Center) received honorable mention.
Karen Mock (Wildland Resources) has been honored as one of Utah State University's 2014 Researchers of the Year.
Apr 1, 2014
"We're proud of these outstanding scholars and applaud their achievements," said Chris Luecke, QNCR Dean.
Mar 20, 2014
David Baird, who graduates this spring with a bachelor’s degree, was recently named Undergraduate Researcher of the Year for USU’s Quinney College of Natural Resources.