Kyle Nehring (Wildland Resources and Ecology Center) received honorable mention.
- A University Best: 14 Aggies Honored in NSF Grad Research Fellow Search
- Karen Mock - 2014 Researcher of the Year
- Quinney College of Natural Resources Honors Top Scholars
- Education Requires Sacrifice says Graduating USU Wildlife Scientist
- Utah Sage-grouse Summit Establishes Common Dialogue; Recordings Available
- In Grassland Ecosystems, Diversity Increases Stability Says USU Ecologist
- Congratulations to Range Club
- Jim Lutz: Breakthrough Study of Early Apes' Forested Habitat
- Mike Kuhns Named Head of USU's Department of Wildland Resources
- Register Now for USU-led Utah Sage-grouse Summit Feb. 18-19
Apr 10, 2014
Karen Mock (Wildland Resources) has been honored as one of Utah State University's 2014 Researchers of the Year.
Apr 1, 2014
"We're proud of these outstanding scholars and applaud their achievements," said Chris Luecke, QNCR Dean.
Mar 20, 2014
David Baird, who graduates this spring with a bachelor’s degree, was recently named Undergraduate Researcher of the Year for USU’s Quinney College of Natural Resources.
Mar 6, 2014
According to Terry Messmer, USU Extension wildlife specialist & summit coordinator, the event served to establish a common dialogue and provided new information.
Feb 20, 2014
Species diversity allows grassland communities to function with greater stability, says Utah State University ecologist Peter Adler.
Feb 18, 2014
Congratulations to USU's Range Scientists on an excellent showing at this past week's SRM meeting in Orlando, Florida.
We now have definitive evidence Proconsul lived in more than one habitat and one of those was a dense, closed-canopy, tropical forest.
Jan 24, 2014
USU professor and Extension Forestry specialist Michael “Mike” Kuhns is the new department head of the university’s Department of Wildland Resources.
Registration is now open for the Utah State University-led 2014 Utah Sage-grouse Summit slated for Feb. 18-19 in Salt Lake City.