For the first time in its 40-year history, the NWRC in Millville will be home to more than coyotes.
- Black bear cubs coming to Wildlife Research Center in Millville
- Utah wildlife crossing set to save hundreds of migrating deer
- Aggies on NSF-led "Toads, Roads, and Nodes" Undergrad Research Team
- Quinney College of Natural Resources Honors Top Scholars
- Undergraduate Teaching Fellows are Honored
- Researcher of the Year - Dave Koons
- Weed eater: Grazers can be taught to relish any plant, researchers say
- USU Wildlife Ecologists Honored at Utah's Wildlife Society Meeting
- USU Wildlife Science Students Garner Top Awards at Regional Conference
- The Sly Coyote Becomes a Bounty Hunters' Target in Utah
May 15, 2013
USU wildlife biologists will rig the passages with motion-sensitive cameras to record animals passing through the features.
Apr 25, 2013
USU undergraduates recently contributed to a NSF-funded project aimed at examining and analyzing amphibian habitat fragmentation across the country.
Apr 19, 2013
USU’s S.J. and Jessie E. Quinney College of Natural Resources recognized outstanding students, faculty and staff at an awards banquet.
The award recipients include Clayton Handy, from the S.J. and Jessie E. Quinney College of Natural Resources.
Apr 10, 2013
An informative YouTube video featuring the Quinney College of Natural Resources Researcher of the Year - Dave Koons (Wildland Resources Department).
Thirty years ago, Beth Burritt and Fred Provenza began to research animal eating patterns.
Mar 29, 2013
USU wildlife ecologists Patricia Cramer and Peter Mahoney garnered top awards at the 2013 Annual Meeting of the Utah Chapter of the Wildlife Society.
USU’s student chapter of The Wildlife Society captured top awards in team & individual competition at the 47th annual Western Student Wildlife Conclave.
Mar 25, 2013
"But the animals are unpredictable creatures, and not all prey on livestock," said Julie K. Young.